2. What information do we collect? We do not collect any personal information about you (such as your name or email address) from your use of this website, except where you have specifically provided us with that information. If you specifically and knowingly provide any personal information to us via this website, you consent to Business Flyer using that personal information lawfully at its sole and absolute discretion, including for the purposes of providing promotional and marketing materials by other means. You must obtain the consent of any third person whose personal information you post to this website. Whenever you use our website, or any other website, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous. We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes.
3. Do we disclose information about our users to anyone else? We may share general information about the use of our site with advertisers, sponsors, content providers and other third parties. However, we generally only disclose aggregate, anonymous information about our users and except where otherwise specifically required to do so, will not disclose any personally identifiable information to any third party without your approval. On occasions it may become necessary to release personal information, including if we are required to do so to satisfy a legal obligation. For example, we may disclose the total number of “hits” our sites receive, or how often the average user visits our site, or which terms are most often entered in our site search engine. Further, as a necessary adjunct to the proper operation of our website, our staff and technical contractors, who are subject to obligations of confidentiality to us, may gain access to personal information as part of their service.
4. Do we keep the Emails we receive from you? We receive and reply to email from users on a regular basis. For record-keeping purposes we retain copies of most email sent to us. We do not anticipate that the information in the email we receive or send will be disclosed to any third party without the permission of the sender, either express or implied, unless required or necessary as specified in the previous paragraph.
6. Further Information Please feel free to contact us at PO Box 3333 Manuka, ACT 2603 or via our contact form on the website if you have any questions, comments or would like more information concerning privacy issues.
7. Disclaimer Molico Pty Ltd have made every effort to ensure that details on this website are accurate, full technical specifications are included and the company reserves the right to alter details and information as the need arises. Since the use of this information and the conditions in which these products are used are beyond the control of Business Flyer, a user must determine whether any of the products are suitable for the purpose for which they are to be used and the safe use of the products. .